Make Money Online

With all of the modern technology and applications available today, it would amaze me if any relatively sane office worker, admin, or typist had not strongly considered working at home on their computer. Finding the right work-at-home occupation is pretty simple in concept. There is no sensible reason to burn gas, wrestle with bosses, and sit in traffic when almost anything that can be done at the home office can be achieved on your home keyboard.

In looking for a home office job provider myself recently, I abruptly had my eyes opened with the sheer quantity of mass-marketing vultures that are stalking working moms and dads alike. Office workers of all stripes who just want an honest day's pay for working out of their home have one of the most saturated minefields to walk through ever. I mean sure, we all know there are thousands of noisy marketers out there, and it is many times difficult to filter the good from the bad. The extremely limited amount of trustworthy agents in the field of home administrative work however, is quite frightening.

If I'm being honest, I did a pretty terrible job of seeking a service that really provides guidance, training, and a list of available jobs in a solid platform. It seemed for a while that I was as green as newborn bullfrog, as I kept signing up with seemingly standard offers for setting up my home business operation, acquiring tasks, and getting to work, only to find out that I was nothing more than a weak link in some pointless ad campaign. A popular investigative journal states that nineteen out of twenty home-based working opportunities are completely bogus, or do not provide any real value in their information to gain employment. That is a huge number to be working against when filtering out the junk, and struggling to create a platform of steady, reliable work.

My solution for this dilemma was stumbled upon in the same way that driving directions are obtained by most of the male species; when every last other option of finding where to go had failed. Instead of checking all the usual listings for work-at home businesses and administrative work opportunities, I made a chart of what I considered to be the most credible consumer protection sites and agencies that follow and rank different businesses. After assembling my target agencies, I then created what I call a "weighted value" of each agency's facts and opinions. Lastly, I used the usual search engines to find reports from the most credible agencies on stay-at-home business models to see what their homework had shown to be the best system(s).

Although is felt a little backwards searching for an employer or business opportunity by asking the industry watchdogs first, it finally resulted in having productive and meaningful work. It is not my opinion that every industry and job out there requires looking to a non-profit or government oversight group to pass a sniff test, but I do believe it to be prudent when searching for home-based employment or contracting.

Although I love technology, it has brought us to a place where the categorization of things has become weakened, and confusing. Everything just melts together like cheese on a hot plate, and distinguishing different job opportunities gets more complex every year.

Having said all of this, when you get the details correct, nothing beats working at home! I love the fact that the agency I work with provides me with all the work and training opportunities I need to provide for my family, and that I do not have to live on the 405 in Los Angeles for two hours daily anymore. But as my Seven-year-old secretary brings me my coffee, let me encourage you to avoid the traps in the work-at-home market by utilizing the accumulated wisdom of our esteemed industry watchdogs.


View the original article here

This entry was posted on 8:38 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Make Money Online Jobs